Tony E. Parada
Tony E. Parada grew up in Huntsville, Texas. After graduation from Huntsville High School, Mr. Parada attended college at Sam Houston State University, and graduated with a degree in Criminal Justice.
Mr. Parada moved to Houston, Texas shortly after graduation to attend law school at Thurgood Marshall School of Law. Mr. Parada was hired immediately after law school by an immigration firm in which he gained both practical and trial experience. In 2007, Mr. Parada entered private practice as a Houston immigration lawyer.
He has successfully represented hundreds of individuals in obtaining their Permanent Residence status. Tony has a passion for helping people and feels strongly in the representation of every person's rights. That is the reason he treats every case as if it was his own.
- Bar Admissions:
- Duly admitted and licensed as an Attorney and Counselor at Law in the State of Texas.
- United States District Court - Southern District of Texas
- United States District Court - Northern District of Texas
- United States Court of Appeals - 5th Circuit
- Professional Associations and Memberships:
- American Bar Association
- American Immigration Lawyers Association
- Hispanic Bar Association
- Texas Young Lawyers Association
View our firm's profile at FindanImmigrationAttorney.com.