Why Hire an Immigration Lawyer?
Get the compassionate counsel you need!
Whatever your immigration needs, the process is often very time-consuming and there can be dozens of forms to fill out. If you don't have the proper representation, you may miss an important detail that can set your process back even further.
At The Law Office of Tony E. Parada, I have successfully obtained permanent residence and citizenship for countless individuals. My experience can be a valuable asset for your case. Serving has a Houston immigration attorney has given me a comprehensive understanding of federal immigration law which I will put to work for your case.
Benefits of Hiring a Lawyer for Your Case
When you hire an immigration lawyer, you are putting your future in their hands. It is important to work with someone who is devoted to your case and has your best interests in mind. When you do find the right lawyer, it can make all the difference in the outcome of your case.
- An immigration lawyer can help in any of the following circumstances:
- Immigration court proceedings: This requires a special kind of defense to protect your rights and your future
- Status of inadmissibility: Criminal records can be difficult to fight on your own and a lawyer will stand in your corner throughout the process
- Extensive paperwork: Even the smallest mistake on immigration forms can cause a delay or even lead to a denied application
- Unexpected delays: If there is no one following up on your submitted paperwork, you may not be informed of the status of your application until it's too late
Work With a Houston Immigration Attorney
If you are concerned that you may not be able to handle the immigration process on your own, contact my firm as soon as possible. I offer both Spanish and English services and will give you the personalized counsel your case requires.
The Law Office of Tony E. Parada is on your side. Call my firm today.